Games dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolman

Beta member
My games used to work such as unreal tounament and also halo and stuff but now they dont??? i check dxdiag and for some reason everything is fine exept the display tap? all the buttons are like ghost buttons? it shows that it does not have any device at all? what do i do? how do i find that device again? i recently installed a dvd burner could that be a problem?

at the bottem is says: The system is using the generic video driver. Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer.
To test DirectDraw functionality, click the "Test DirectDraw" button above.
Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer.

Well first, did you built this computer yourself? Also, did you reboot this computer recently?

I did not build that computer. It was built by Seanix some company. I dont really know what u mean by reboot? as in restart or? i have restarted my comp many times

Right click on an empty spot on your desktop, select 'Properties'.

Click on 'Settings' tab
Click on 'Advanced' button
Click on 'Adapter' tab

Gather the information about your graphics adapter then go to that companies website and download and install the newest drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom