Games crashing an hour or so into the game, + another quesiton that may be off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
like he said, it probably isnt working.

You could also try to download a program called everest home. it will show you temps for; ram, cpu, cpu, hardrive, and the computers ambient temp.

read afew posts up, i said that nvidia tells me its at 48 C when im not playing a game.

When the PC came one of the dvd drives was unplugged. Could that have anything to do with it?

Trotter said:
That would be 32 Celcius. And that's not hot at all.

Try opening up Task Manager and killing every process running under your user name. Don't touch any System process, and don't kill explorer.

I agree, maybe you just have some dodgey background process running, so just kill all the user ones and some of the system ones if you recognize the name as a standard program that isn't needed.

not to seem unnapreciative or anything, but i really wish you guys would read the whole thread before making suggestions/comments.

event viewer say anything? did all these problems occur after the driver update? any games that DO work properly?

Games no longer crash (except for battlefront 2, which completly locks everything up, but that game is buggy as **** anyway). Its just the blue screen problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom