Games based on movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerpal

In Runtime
i like to think of myself as a movie connisour seeing only the good movies, and shunning the rest, but i keep getting suckered into buying awful games based on the movie, does anyone reccomend a game based on a movie?

nope, they all suck

welll, they're making one on farcry, but that doesn't count b/c the game came out first

for example, name all the games based on movies; teh matrix for one, sucks

Same as Doom really except its the other way round. looks good though but apparently its based on the game way to much apart from the Hell part which isnt in the movie.

I think they should make a movie based on Splinter Cell although the action scenes might lack well action lol. Could be set in the future where the main char has to save the world from terrorism and always lurks in the dark preying on unsuspected people.

Or it could be based on CS...

You could have the actors cuss every five seconds in high, squekky vioces, and throw in a hacker that noclips through the walls.

Also, don't forget about the campers!

oh i forgot about star wars, i love kotor 1 and 2, but besides that im not a fan of the other games, jedi acadmy etc. my friends like them but i like rts and rpg's more than 3rd person shooters, and a game based on doom, lol absolutly no diolouge just keanu reeves shooting everything that moves, and that would be his best performance in any movie, well i guess thier is no good games based on movie (not including star wars) thanks

and speaking of movies based on games, id love to see a diablo 2 movie (hopefully it wont turn into another Dungeons and Dragons fiasco) as well i would like to see a halo 2 game (kinda like the 1st starship troopers with good acting and better enemies, no more random bugs that kill for no reason)

24/7 Gamer said:
I think they should make a movie based on Splinter Cell although the action scenes might lack well action lol. Could be set in the future where the main char has to save the world from terrorism and always lurks in the dark preying on unsuspected people.

supposably, there's going to be a film based on splinter cell. in my Splinter Cell Chaos Theory bonus DVD, there is a trailer for Splinter Cell: The Movie. I don't think its going to follow through though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom