Gamers and their settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait...yeah I do play consoles inverted. Hmmm...maybe its only Third person games I play uninverted.

EDIT: HA! It all has to do with CS and Quake. Inverted players have a higher tendency to aim for the head as its a natural outcome to aim high for inverted players. And, of course, I have years of muscle memory so pulling down for up and up for down, for me, is refined and precise. But by that logic I wonder why I don't roll inverted X axis...

Re: Gamer's and their settings

PS: I knew this guy who used to play CS with his hands switched. His right hand would be using the arrow keys and his left hand would be crossed under using the mouse...it looked hilarious...the guy wasn't even left handed either...made no sense to me...

Why didn't he just put the mouse on the other side of his keyboard? :confused:

I can play either way with 3rd Person Shooter. If the 3rd Person Shooter goes into First Person Shooter mode, eg. Jedi Knight, the I will prefer to play normally.

But not on first person shooters.

With FPS, if I want to look down then I will move my mouse down.
But with 3rd, it's not that I am looking down, it more like I want to move the camera angle up so that i can look down.

I only use invert on flight sims which I barely ever play. If you're holding a gun and want to shoot higher you move your arm higher so it makes since to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom