Gamers and their settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gamer's and their settings

I can slightly understand inverted using a dual analog controller, but with a mouse? You really play inverted? That's just insane..... I don't see why you would want to move the mouse down in order to point up. That'd throw me for a loop.

Think about it like this.
There's a piece of glass separating the game from the real world, but you have a stick protruding through the glass. On one end, in the game, its the gun and on your end its the controller (mouse). You move the stick down to move the gun up in the game since the glass acts like a simple see-saw.
gee...VOTE NOW: Why are you using inverted mouse? - QUAKE LIVE Forums

When i started playing GTA the setting was inverted, and i couldn't be bothered to change it...
When i next played an FPS i had got used to the inverted and it completely threw me :rolleyes:

wow!?!??!?!?!.....are you serious Stb1swat? Man I had to read your post multiple times and kept convincing myself that you couldn't play inverted...man thats just mind boggling...to me thats like saying you play games with your feet instead of your hands :p

anyways props for your performance with playing inverted, I guess if you get used to it enough that won't matter...but man thats just insane...I thought your question was going to be why do they even have that inverted option ( to which my reply would have been for jet sims ). I can probably play better with my feet then play inverted if my foot had a good grip on the mouse :p

PS: I knew this guy who used to play CS with his hands switched. His right hand would be using the arrow keys and his left hand would be crossed under using the mouse...it looked hilarious...the guy wasn't even left handed either...made no sense to me...

I think you're just a weird kid. :p

I understand the whole stick out of a screen thing, but when the stick is moved to the desk underneath my hand, my mind just wouldn't cooperate with me if I tried to make that connection. I guess it just depends on what you start out with. The ONLY time I use inverted is for flying games :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom