MoBo: ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 nForce 570 SLI
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ ADA5200CSBOX Windsor
RAM: 2GB A-DATA ADQVE1A16K [PC2 6400]
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda ST3250620AS 250GB sata
GPU: EVGA GeForce 8600 GTS 512-P2-N773-AR
Display: Acer AL2216WBD
Optical Drv: LG GSA-H55NK DVD Burner
Fans: 1x 120mm and 4x 80mm
Resolution: 1680 x 1050 32bit (this is the setting we use for the games that are capable of displaying that resolution.)

I have all of the Age of Empires, all of the Empire Earth games, Rise of Nations & Legends. I can put the settings on max on all of these. Even Enemy Teritory & QAUKE 4 can be put on max and still runs smoothly but I cannot put Empire Earth 3 on max. For some reason when I get into a big battle it gets choppy. I was told that I have a really good system and the card is a really good card that should be able to handle the game on max but it doesn't, so what should I do cause I don't know too much about computers and I love these types of games where you build up. I was thinking about getting world in conflict but if I can't put Empire Earth 3 up to max then it more than likely will not handle World in Conflict. I'm sorry for asking you for help but I'm in the military living overseas so getting parts and asking for help is hard. Thank you for your help and if you think I need to change something then can you tell me what the item is, model, and possibly a link? thank you again.

-sehana-

For a resolution that high, you may need a better video card, or you could possibly lower your resolution if you can, that should help.

thanks for your replies :) i will set it to 1280x1024 to see what happens. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom