A game that will make kids say "I want to be a US soldier someday"

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just propaganda, the army comes to me and the drizzles school and does the same thing. they come with cars that say goarmy and people from the marines and stuff, its just ridiculous

truebe said:
its just propaganda, the army comes to me and the drizzles school and does the same thing. they come with cars that say goarmy and people from the marines and stuff, its just ridiculous

Why? Just dont pay attention to them, it's their job to find people who are interested in joining the military. With the current number of people in the Military service, it's obvious just about every last one of them WANT to be there, propoganda won't work on today's youth, trust me.

i know, im just saying its ridiculous, it doesnt effect me or any of my friends, it just makes me hate the army.

truebe said:
i know, im just saying its ridiculous, it doesnt effect me or any of my friends, it just makes me hate the army.

Haha, but WHY? They take pride in what they do, I bet you will take pride in what you do someday as well. Don't hate them because they drive trucks that say Go Army or Go Marines and whatnot. Besides alot of them get into situations that most people could never, ever, imagine.

truebe said:

Loose your army, and watch an ant invade your country and become the president...

Hate your goverment, not army.

its been said already but I want to repeat it. You don't become a car theif mass murdering cop killer from play gta, on the same note you don't join the army because you played a good game.

The military is not somthing to look down on. They are the ones covering your ass so that you can sit here and type all day, and play your video games and drink your mountain dew. If you don't have the balls to get out there and help them, then at least have the courtesy not to put them down.

I am canadian and yet I have nothing but respect for the us military. I have spent time with marines and they are soooo proud to be american, and so proud of the rolls the play to keep the US free, and will protect those freedoms with their lives. Do you beleive in ANYTHING so adamently that you would die to protect it?

There's no harm in the military sending out recruiters.

And besides, joining the army doesn't mean yer going to be a soldier. You can do so much more in the army than fight no adays. Hell, when I was graduating from high-school, I can't tell you how many branches of the service tried to get me to join up to be a programmer and engineer. They didn't want me to fight, they didn't say they wanted to give me a gun and defend the US. They wanted me to go to an office building and help project teams build robots.

If you don't have a lot of money for college, or you have a family history of service, or you like having your life structured for you, then the military is a great opportunity.

Some people need to relax.

BTW, CS is propoganda for kids to want to be SWAT team members. How is this different from America's Army being propoganda for kids to want to be in the Army?

I have a friend who is a West Point graduate. There is no way that i dont look up to him. I honestly dont know y everyone is so anti military. hate the politicians, not the soldiers

CS is very different. Swat TEAM is not in charge of CS, their isnt links to SWAT team all over the site, CS is not made to be realistic, CS does not reflect a real swat team ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom