A game that will make kids say "I want to be a US soldier someday"

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggysmile

In Runtime
The Official US Army Game
www.americasarmy.com

This is a freeware game. Just judge if there is a polictical objective that inspired to create this game and what that can be.

Could be the worst thing that infiltrated the gaming world.

this game has been around for awhile...

IMO, the worst game to infiltrate the gaming world are the Grand Theft Auto series. I mean, they basiclly tell you its good to kill cops!

About being a soldier...why is it such a sterotype? Is there really anything wrong with serving in the army?

well, if it's a form of enticment, i think it is. i think it's created as a medium to attract children and then recruit them when they're at the appropriate age. The website even provides such links as www.goarmy.com

well, I play the game, and yet I have no intention of joining the military. I simply enjoy it because its a good game :)

At the same time, i can see how you r saying it is a little...sublimial

That has got to be the stupidest conclusion you could come to
piggy. Are you a cop killer or psycho murderer or any of the other
characters games have you portray?

I dont think you would have the courage to put on the uniform of
a US military man nor would they want you so dont be too
worried. I guess this is just more of the "hate the US" crap that is
going around, Im sure it includes the Philippines.

That game made me reconsider the military

But that was the Canadian military, and not the US.

So now they are tricking kids to joining and die for their stupid cuase. Unforgivable I just used ad blocked on everything at that website. I want nothing to do with such scum.

piggysmile said:
well, if it's a form of enticment, i think it is. i think it's created as a medium to attract children and then recruit them when they're at the appropriate age. The website even provides such links as xxx.goarmy.com

And so did you...

1. Welcome to video games. As you pass the crusty dust covered disks of America's Army, be sure not to step on the fresher copies of UT.

2. Video games turning kids to the military? Get a grip. First off, this is by far not the first thing to include military propaganda. The only thing keeping little kids from being storm-troopers and medieval knights is reality. Oh, and both the army, navy, and marines, have TV and movie advertisements that appear in both adult and children's stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom