Game for the Weekend Bloodmasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
The game for this weekend is called Bloodmasters - a top down multiplayer old school arcade game that I enjoy playing regularly for a couple of days. All the known game modes like capture the flag and team deathmatch are available and add to the fast paced game experience. The maps are filled with weapons, armors, health packs and munition to fight the other players / team.

The game could almost be a clone of Quake 3 Arena or Unreal Tournament in 2D. All the classic weapons like the minigun, rocket launcher and lightning gun are available and can be used to vaporize the enemy. Even game modes that I do not like this much (Deathmach) are pure fun because the game is fast and intense and respawn is almost instantly.

You can fall of the edges so beware those positions, it happens often that a grenade explodes near you and the detonation pushes you into the darkness counting as a suicide, bad if you play team deathmatch.

Bloodmasters should run even on old computers the requirements are 1.4 Ghz cpu and 256 MB of ram.

http://www.bloodmasters.com/index.php?p=about

Can you get this game to work over hamachi? Because if you can, then this could be a great alternative for us to play on ToV. Instead of the same, BF2, CSS & FEAR...etc...

We could play some old school top-down arcade game... I'm going to DL this later and check it out.... Looks fun...

Thanks Warez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom