game suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcan222

In Runtime
Alright, I havent been a serious gamer as my video card hasent always been up to par. but I am dishing out some money and getting a EVGA 8800GTS 620mb, I think that can play somthing lol. I also have a 3800 x2 cpu 2 gigs of RAM and windows vista. with thoes specs what would be a awsome game to get? if possible somthing that looks amazing! I havent ever really been able to play a good graphics game. would oblivion run on my system without too much lag or would it still lag quite a bit? and other game suggestions??

thanks in advance!

I have similar specs as you and just got them a few days ago. Im also looking for a new game I use to always play with a 6200... lol and just play **** like counterstrike. Ill probly be getting BF2 but im looking for a game that was realized in the past few months or to be realized soon. preferably a shooter

and what kind of fps do you get on oblivion with that card? because i dont want to get this game if i am going to be getting 10 fps lol. :) will it be ok or will it still lag or... well any thoughts?

Im not up to spec on vista, but using a system with less resources than your current one, I can run Oblivion great. You will be able to run 30/fps easy,
if you find some lag, its not hard to adjust your settings.

My standard answer FALLOUT!old but it's a excellent game. Besides Fallout 3 is coming soon so you better get a grounding in the first to before you play that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom