in-game pb - every 3 minutes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishman_cz

Beta member
Hey guys, I seriously need help here. Since approximately a month or two, in every game I play, Im having exactly the same problem: Every 3 minutes the game Im playing freezes for about 10 seconds, then continues with no other trouble. This repeats without an end. During those ten seconds, the image occasionally moves a bit and the sound keeps going on but with a lot of gaps.
I've tried everything I could, I even reinstalled twice whole system but it keeps doing this. Its driving me crazy! All drivers are up-to-date.

PC config:
WIN XP
Pentium 4 1,60 GHz
256 MB RAM
GeForce4 MX 420 (No remarks on this pls) :)

I appreciate any piece of advice.

Thanx a lot.

What games are you playing? Anyway, I think it might be fact that you have a slower CPU and very little RAM - its just struggling to keep up with the information

Thx for ur answer. Well, now Im playing Trackmania Sunrise, Emergency 3, GTA SA. All on low details of cos, 800*600. I know the computer is getting old but I can't afford to get a new one now. The weird thing is that all the games work without a slight lag for about 3 minutes, then the shit happens, then it reworx and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom