game pad for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
hi guys
my question is i want a game pad for my pc to play racing games first person shooter etc, whats better wired or wireless also can the game pad be used for all the pc games like racinf first person etc

I have a Logitech gamepad that i picked up off of amazon for like 20 bucks. It's basically a PS2 controller that's usb. your best bet is to either get one like that or go somewhere like best buy or compusa and get one. Just like a joystick, it should work for all of the games you want it to, like i can program mine for need for speed underground.

Belive it or not, the Windows version of the Xbox 360 gamepad is actually quite good

just pick a soft fabric one, but NO plastic coating! i used that mousepad as a frisbee once(long story) and the plastic shatered but was still attached to the base so, it cut my wrists and I bleeded all over it.
and if you don't set the sensativity high on your mouse, get a big mousepad.
also square pads are cooler! and your not tempted to use it as a frisbee...

Deimos said:
just pick a soft fabric one, but NO plastic coating! i used that mousepad as a frisbee once(long story) and the plastic shatered but was still attached to the base so, it cut my wrists and I bleeded all over it.
and if you don't set the sensativity high on your mouse, get a big mousepad.
also square pads are cooler! and your not tempted to use it as a frisbee...

Game pad, not mouse pad.

Yeah, just pick up one of those Logitech ones that look like a PS2 controller. I got one of them from EB for $20 NZD, and it's v good, even though I don't have anything to play with it.

waite whats a game pad? sorry not a big console user, is it a sweat band for your palms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom