The game no one talks about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I dont know , it doesnt look all that great , but hey I just played the demo for Repulic Commando and its wonderfull , its somthing im definantly thinking of getting. go check it out at file front or file planet , they are both hosting the demo.

It's interesting why this game doesnt appeal to anyone...does someone mind telling me why...

i think it looks pretty cool i saw some videos of it in action at ign.com and it didnt look that bad

The game doesnt quite appeal to me but if it really is a hit we may have a sleeper on our hands

I thought it looked cool in PC Gamer, but I'd like to read some reviews before I buy it. I always do, not because I don't find it appealing.

it's not appealing because it's just another console oriented piece of crap FPS. ie halo 1 and 2. Consoles are only good for one genre, and thats the fighters such as street fighter and mortal combat.

This was never an original to the console game...get the smarts about you man before you go making blunt judgments about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom