Game like Rise of Nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I should break out Rise of Nations again... Haven't played it in a while now. Great game I must say, one of the better RTS games out their.

I liked Supreme Commander 1.. Can't wait for that CnC4 beta! And what's the DoW II expansion? I really enjoyed DoWII, as well. I'm a fan of just about any RTS :tongue:

Dow II - Chaos Rising.

Personally I think adding only one race instead of two is a rip, but I guess they don't have the funds to give us two.

Yeah, rts is my favorite genre as well. I wish these games could be spaced out more. Pretty much all of the rts games for the whole year are coming out in the same month except for sc2. It's too hard to get into an rts game after it has been out for more than a few months because all that is left mainly are the good players. I'm pretty much going to be forced to choose which I want to play.

Dow II - Chaos Rising.

Personally I think adding only one race instead of two is a rip, but I guess they don't have the funds to give us two.

Yeah, rts is my favorite genre as well. I wish these games could be spaced out more. Pretty much all of the rts games for the whole year are coming out in the same month except for sc2. It's too hard to get into an rts game after it has been out for more than a few months because all that is left mainly are the good players. I'm pretty much going to be forced to choose which I want to play.

amen.

Whens SC coming out now then? It's still set for a March release on pre-order sites and some gaming sites, or was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom