GAme copying help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deimos said:
the only game i ever downloaded was DOOM and its expansion packs, but i think that was free anyways. I am guilty of downloading music though :rolleyes:
-----------------------
also sounds like you got to keep your games in thier cases, lol run over by a chair

---thus the need to make ISO's.

Use a no cd crack and it will work. When you copy the game the copyright comes in to affect and you can't run it from the original .exe file. So replace it with a "fixed .exe/no cd crack" and it will work fine. If there isn't one available you will need to mount an image of the game into a virtual drive which fools the computer into thinking you have the original cd in the drive. Alcohol 120% will copy games and also create a virtual drive, then use a program like Dameon tools which will create an image of the game. But why dosent your mate just buy you another game, I just use no cd cracks so I don't have to do use the orginal cd's just in case something goes wrong like a mate running over it with his chair. lol here's a link to a good site that's got everything I've just talked about.
http://gameburnworld.com/
btw I don't support warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom