game consoles suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
no flames here just my opinion. on game consoles
i was just thinkin, if people werent so weak and bite on everything that is offered thru advertisement then we would have all the badass games on pc also
why?
i mean its very tempting that nex xbox360 looks so cool and everybody wants is if u dont have it ure not cool..
but microsoft and sony basically own those people its like throwing a bone to ur dog.i mean its so easy to manipulate people these days
well im ****ed off because theres coupla games that could have been on pc but due to greed of the companies naver made it
liek halo and halo 2 probably most famous games that coulv been made for pc(halo doesnt really count as pc game because it lags so bad even on hi-end computers that u can only play it at 640x480)
and after that microsoft just gave up on pc because people copying the game and they didnt make as much profit as on xbox
its really sad especially knowing that x box is so close to a pc hardware wise
ok **** thats an essay

Well first off Halo did make it to PC and there is a chance that Halo 2 is also coming as well.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143526.html

Read the quote from the article:

"Want to work on the biggest franchises for Microsoft Game Studios?" Since becoming part of Microsoft Game Studios, Bungie has worked on only one franchise for the division--Halo.

They are looking for PC developers to work on "the biggest franchise for Microsoft Game Studios" and since Halo is Bungie's only franchise there most likely is going to Halo 2 for PC or something Halo related.

My friend has a 6600GT and he can max Halo out on 1280 X 1024 and it runs fine, and it doesn't lag hardly at all, I don't know what the **** you are talking about.

And most people buy consoles for ease of use and it is cheaper then a high-end gaming rig. Don't go bashing consoles just becuase PCs are better, it's just that consoles fullfil the requirements of others some people (obviously you're one). I still perfer PCs to consoles but that doesn't mean they suck. Buying any console at launch is a waste becuase of low amount of good games, buggy consoles, and there expensive.

And talking about consoles on these forums doesn't give very mixed results as you can see this forum is very PC biased (just look at the amount of posts/threads in 'PC gaming' then any other gaming forum); thats why when there was a pole for 'Game of the Year' and Half-Life 2 kicked Halo 2's and GTA: SA's *** and I agree.

Halo doesn't suck IMO it has a much better story then most FPS's (except HL2 of course) and it's gameplay is fun for a console shooter. That doesn't mean I like it better then PC shooters it's just it has a good story, good main character (no matter how much I love half-life there isn't ANY character development of Gordon, he doesn't talk which fits the game style which is fine it's just I kind of like a little more background of the character I am playing), innovative gameplay (brought dual-weilding into the mainstream) incredable origonal soundtrack (one of the best of any game IMO. As long as you have Live Halo 2 is a good game.

raverx3m said:
no flames here just my opinion. on game consoles
i was just thinkin, if people werent so weak and bite on everything that is offered thru advertisement then we would have all the badass games on pc also
why?
i mean its very tempting that nex xbox360 looks so cool and everybody wants is if u dont have it ure not cool..
but microsoft and sony basically own those people its like throwing a bone to ur dog.i mean its so easy to manipulate people these days
well im ****ed off because theres coupla games that could have been on pc but due to greed of the companies naver made it
liek halo and halo 2 probably most famous games that coulv been made for pc(halo doesnt really count as pc game because it lags so bad even on hi-end computers that u can only play it at 640x480)
and after that microsoft just gave up on pc because people copying the game and they didnt make as much profit as on xbox
its really sad especially knowing that x box is so close to a pc hardware wise
ok **** thats an essay

Xbox360? LOL I would never buy an xbox. I personally hate the controllers on that system. Oh Yeah, if Sony and Microsoft really own those people, then they're simply retarded.

I don't know about you, but if someone tries to get me to doin something, I wouldn't do it if it's something I dislike. I also agree with raverx3m about how people are easily manipulated these days. It's almost like wow someone tells you that game or whatever is great, but once you buy it you may not like it.
Likewise, I would never buy anything unless it's something that I'd fully trust and believe is good.
Looks can be deceiving. Watch out thats all I can say.
The best thing to do is to wait and see how it would be.
Just my two cents.

i did mention halo for pc
but alot of cool cames that are made for consoles couldv been on pcna dn they re not im just ****ed off about that
i dont car if they make consoles or i think they should make a version of game for pc also like theres some PS2 games i really like but i just hate controllers
im better with a keyboard and mouse

I agree with TheMajor, halo is way too overrated. I get good fps with halo on my PC, maxed out settings and a high resolution. :p

Like vybuni said, anything that is so popular may be overrated.
I actually think some reviews are actually rigged to attract people's attention...
A word of advice, listen to people or read what people typed, but don't rely on people 100% of the time. I'd just be observant, wait and see how a brand new product would be as time passes.

i wouldnt have a problem with consoles if they built in compatibility for mouse and keyboard in theyre games and hardware...which would be a real +now seeing as though the Xbox 360 runs at a reallly high resolution i hear. I mean, everyone can agree that a mouse and keyboard is sooo much faster and accurate then the old controll pad right??

I prefer a mouse and keyboard for fps and strategy games, but if i want to play a game like Metal Gear Solid, DMC, or NFS, I would choose the controller. Of course not the the xbox controller lol....

Console games are merely different than PC games. Hardly anyone in the PC maket likes Halo because when it was released for PC, it didn't offer a single thing different from other PC games. Now on an Xbox, people's jaws dropped because it was the only fps that was decent (as far as console fps's are concerned). as for dual-weilding into the mainstream, that is complete Bulls***. Akimbo weapons existed long long before the release of Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom