A game that can be played repeatatively with skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I've been a veteran of DotA (defense of the ancients mod for Warcraft 3) by playing it for the past 5 years. I am unfortunately unable to play it anymore because TDA blacklisted me on all accounts for vouching a maphacker. Anyways, I was wondering if there were other games that you can play over and over because it requires alot of skill / experience. Take for example, on a friday night when your waiting to go out later on that night, maybe an hour of this game can help you pass time.

Then there are times during holidays when you have nothing better to do but play the game for the whole day. I need a game like that. Dota was like that. I can play it casually once a week for an hour or all day every day for a month.

I'm talking about any system, it doesn't have to be PC-restrictive but it does have to be an online game. Replayability can only be achieved online because not every instance is the same. What are your game recommendations?

need a time waster?! world of warcraft....

nuff said

But seriously, just try to get another RTS game. Try any of the command and conquer/red alert games...uhmm supreme commander maybe?

Dawn of War II is coming out in a month. I didn't play the first one, but I watched a friend play it, and it looked cool.

Only RTS? Well Starcraft is still played alot, and if you get into that you'll have SCII to look forward to. C&C3 is pretty comp aswell...on PC and 360.
But there are other game types. TF2 is hugely competitive given the right server.

EDIT: Dawn of War 40ks were great! I loved playing them with friends and stuff, but the races were a bit imbalanced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom