Which Game is Better between GTA4, Assassins Creed and Prototype??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta789

Baseband Member
I am having trouble deciding which one is better between

GTA4
Assassins Creed
Prototype

Which 1 do you think is the best??

Prototype was like a knock-off of Assassin's Creed with the way you play, but the graphics are **** poor and the game play gets boring very fast.

Assassins Creed 2 was amazing. It really drew me into the game.

GTA4 gave me loads and loads of hours of fun. Always something new to do, or, just steal cars and go killing. Graphics were phenominal

Overall though, Assassins Creed 2 wins in my book. (Granted, AC2 isn't out for PC yet and I haven't played the first one). From what I have read, the 2nd Assassin's Creed was much more in depth and allowed you to do more so I don't know if Assassins Creed will be as good.

I said AC2 was better though simply because the story line really dragged you in and made you want to keep playing, and I suspect the same is for AC1.

note he said assasins creed not number 2. out of those 3 specificly mentioned gta4 has given me hours and hours of gameplay. i enjoyed it the most. also no assasins creed 1 does the opposite. story doesnt draw you in and mission repeditiveness makes you want to put it down and walk away.

GTA4 got the most play time for me. Once I beat it though, I didn't have much interest in playing anymore. Stealing cars and killing can only go on for so long haha. Both Prototype and AC got boring before I could even bring myself to finish them, Prototype bored me faster though. Like Slam'n said, poor graphics and it got boring much quicker than AC for me. Just my dos centavos..

I liked GTA4 out of all 3, and I've played all of them. Both Prototype and Assassin's Creed got very repetitive, and with that, boring. GTA4 = MODS, MODS, MODS, and MORE MODS!!! Even with the game at stock, it's still better than the others, 'cause not everything is the same. Assassin's Creed, you ride the horses, kill the guards messing with the citizens, fight the "bosses", then travel by horse back again... Prototype, you get a few different fight moves, lose them, run up some buildings, kill military, and infected, fight the bosses, and gain your moves back as you progress.

GTA 4

Prototype

Assassin's Creed

In that order.

Another vote for Prototype here - I found it an awesome game. Very close second would be assasins creed, and GTA4 Last - mostly because I got bored playing after the thousands of hours I wasted playing San Andreas with mates.

Prototype was dope at the start but gets boring fast, GTA4 was noting special to me and assasins creed was okay. I think il go with prototype but eventually CS 1,6!

I've only played AC and prototype. I find both of those really, really fun. Prototype was totally awesome in the beginning but then it got repetitive. Assasins Creed 1 gets repetitive even faster than prototype in my opinion. So I think you should buy Assasins Creed 2 even though it wasn't an option :p

Played all of them and GTA4 is much better then the other two. The other two I played and never finshed because they didn't hold my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom