Game atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot, i just finished hl2 today!!
i thought the ending was quite good, but if i have to wait 6 years for hl3 like hl2 then my opinion mite change :)

I'm a half-life 2 guy myself! I would rather have more realistic graphics, effects, and better multiplayer gameplay rather than being scared at every frickin corner.

Half life 2 is sweet! Especially when I smashed that guy with the bathtub in Deathmatch.
I keep getting booted out of the game onto the desktop though, what is up with that??!?!

maybe ur ram, i pressed ctrl alt del in the game and looked out, the game takes like 300mb of ram..

You think my lack of ram is booting me out of them game?
I never thought of that. Maybe i'll just lower my settings until I get 1GB of ram.

By the way, when I try to get back in it says (unable to init shader unit). What the heck does that mean?

RangerXero said:
Did you ever play Call Of Duty ? now theres a great game with atmosphere , ya its not a horor/scifi game but man it sure made ya feel as though you where really in a war.

True! Love that game :) Another game with creepy atmosphere is Fatal Frame. Though I think there wasn't any PC game of it. It's still pretty cool and scary. Japanese horror flick feel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom