Fun text-based game i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
the words "text-based game" and "fun" do not belong in the same sentence unless "are not" is between them

The game is great if you can afford to donate $5 or $10 a month and get the nice little bonuses. I've been playing for a while, and I think it's getting a bit boring.

No offense intended to you for posting though. :)

I think that's a bit of advertising there; but I'm not sure, seems border line.

BTW: kingsofchaos.com is a semi fun text game to.

dawizhacker said:
I think that's a bit of advertising there; but I'm not sure, seems border line.

BTW: kingsofchaos.com is a semi fun text game to.

Actually, they offer you a nice little bonus if you link to the site somewhere else. Thankfully, you only get the bonus one time, so you can't run around spamming forums.

TheRecluse said:
the words "text-based game" and "fun" do not belong in the same sentence unless "are not" is between them

You must be young to think that; maybe you're just used to modern games. Some old text-based games back in the day count as the best games I've ever played. It's all about the roleplaying. No modern game can top that. Personally I think people praise eye candy too much.

its all in the perspective, some ppl think im crazy when i say i sometimes would rather code some java than play a game. i think its fun and definately a lot more challenging. not to put down halo 2 or anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom