Fsx On Vista!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asad0921

Baseband Member
I have just installed Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit edition. I was hoping that FSX deluxe would run like a dream but when i started playing with the details on 'low' and 'medium' the graphics and frame rates just sucked. Im not sure where to begin to improve the settings. Please could someone tell me what settings I should be running FSX on and the correct Vista driver i should be running cos i just aint got a clue. I though i had a decent spec computer!

AMD ATHLON 64 X2 4800+
2GB RAM
320 GB Hitachi
Geforce 7600 GT OC 256MB (X2)
Vista Ultimate 32bit

dont worry too much dude. fsx sucked for me too, and ive got an e6600 and 8800 gtx. only game that does it. lol

ive seen this game running on a core 2 duo QX6700, 2GBs ram, 2 8800GTX's in sli and it was just about playable, and thats on a very high spec machine! so as above i wouldnt worry too much about your poor gameplay, apart from shelling out for a 8800 or something theres not much you can do to improve your frame rates!

Fair enough. Thanks for your help dudes.
I think Microsoft need a good kick up the backside. Why make games when nobody with a normal computer can play theM?

wow check my rig (sig) i have it on higher settings. not max. looks awsome. plays great.

dont worry too much dude. fsx sucked for me too, and ive got an e6600 and 8800 gtx. only game that does it. lol

i second that, ive made this computer to part from a dell, when i played FSX, i thought it was my computer but id figured its the game engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom