which is a friggen great RPG???

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
are there any games like KOTOR and KOTOR2 that pwn as much or close to it? cuz those games are so darn fun!!!
i wanna try more games that are that good

There is Jade Empire for the Xbox but i think that is close ur going to get as Kotor as gameplay or if ur looking for another starwars game i would go wit starwars galaxies

I haven't played anything on the same level as kotor1 before or since. Deus Ex was really good, but that's pretty old and you've probably played it already (the sequel left something to be desired). I've played a lot of WoW since kotor 1+2, but those were great games (especially the first) that really raised the bar in rpg storytelling imho.

jorsoft03 said:
Deus Ex was really good, but that's pretty old and you've probably played it already (the sequel left something to be desired).
Heyyo,

*sniff* yes, Deus EX was a masterpeice.. DEX2 was quite upsetting.. and it was shorter than DEX1, plus no mp? what monsters... monsters I say.

Well, you can try NWN, it's also made by bioware. It's more traditional DND style, so hella slow.. but still pretty good if you're into that.

If you want a nice change then get Fallout 2. It's easily me fav RPG on the comp, I've gone through the game 5 times and I've loved it every time. One of me fav parts of the game is the slave guild, jsut steal the shotgun from the leader, and a stimpack n' ammo if you can, then whip out the shotty, and blast away at his buddies (don't really need to bother with him since he's most likely to just run away n' hide since he ain't got his gun.

One really fun thing is to get that starting trait where everything dies really gorey, lol, so when ya punch enemies, half their stomach flies out. PwneD. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom