Friend's Username not appearing on Friends List (Steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerfdog

In Runtime
I recently found out my friend has Steam, so I sent him a Friend Request (or whatever it's called with Steam, the "Add a Friend" thing). It said he's on my Friends List now, but when I look on my Friends List, his name isn't showing up. Any solutions?

Check with him to make sure he doesn't have Friends set as offline.

Wouldn't it still show him in the Manage x Friends thing? When you go to Community, move the mouse over to the Friends thing, and click "Manage your x Friends"? (x is 24 for me)

I dunno. I seldom mess with Steam, and I leave my Friends as offline. Try resending the request; if he is on your list you shouldn't be able to send one (I think).

It gives me the option to send him a friend request, but then it just says he's already on my Friends list, so I'm guessing it doesn't send him the Friend Request.

I look for his name in the thing that shows all your friends, and it doesn't have his username there.

He might not have accepted my FR yet, would that cause it to say he's on my Friends List already, but not show up in invitations or on my (Grand) Friends List?

EDIT: Problem resolved.
It was because he hadn't accepted the friend request yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom