pentium D with 256mb graphics according to my plans

Your build will handle it.

Check your PM

bobojuice said:
Hows TBC treating yous guys?
Blood Elves RULE!!!

Mana tap is soo good.

Infernicus said:
safe for the offer, do i need to purchase the gme first?
No. You don't. You will need to download the game install client. But appart from that, you do not need to purchase the game.

If you want to continue using your character after the 10 days have expired, then you need to purchase the game.

So my advise is this..... get the 10 day account.
Play WOW for the next 9 days. On day 10 purchase the game, then upgrade your account to a full account.

And therefore get 10 days free game play from WOW. :p

Thats a big download.
IMO Blizz should have release an updated set of discs (with BC)with the patches already on them. Installing a fresh wow is death on a stick.

OTOnly said:
Thats a big download.
IMO Blizz should have release an updated set of discs (with BC)with the patches already on them. Installing a fresh wow is death on a stick.
They do.

You do have the option to download the patches. And the World Of Warcraft Magazine comes with a CD with the current patch on it. Or at least with all the magor patches. All the minor ones need to be downloaded, and you need to install them in the correct order.

Like I did a fresh install from a version 1.09 DVD, and I found myself downloading another 400Mb just for WOW. And other 200Mb for Burning Crusade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom