Free Wow 10 Day Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda confused in this game. Wandering around...killing monsters to level up..getting more items/gold...so I can kill more monsters.

Where does the skill come into play?

Don't get me wrong...I really appreciate the trial...but this is the point right? To see whether we like it? I mean...it's an endless game so there's really no plot (like a RPG should have)(except the tiny little quests).....and there's no skill involved like a RTS or reaction/skill like a FPS.

What do I do with this game!?

gurusan said:
and there's no skill involved like a RTS or reaction/skill like a FPS.
BS! MMORPGs at first start off at just a click and kill quest. However once you start getting beyond lvl 10 (which you can easly do with in 2 hours to 1 day of play), that is the where the skill and tactics come in.

The skill really lies in
* When to hit your enemy with What Attack
* Pro Activitly knowing what to do so you can reduce the amount of damage you likely to be getting hit with.
* Re Activitly knowing what to do so you can reduce the amount of damage you are currently taking
* Pro Activitly and Re-Activitly knowing how to stop your emeny (NPC, Mob or Player Character) getting the up hand on you.

There is just as much skill and strategy involved with a MMORPGs as there is with RTS games.
And reaction time is also big issue too, especially when you are going up against another player.

Wait until you get pass level 10, or start going up aganst some eletes, doing some instances, or gettng your hands dirty with some PVP.

Anyways, I know only have 3x 10 day trials left to give out.

Diddi and Pepsiboy700 have been given an 10 Day Account.

I got one left.

I still got some free invites and 2 free guest account serail numbers.

Lol, the maker of this thread is hoping that the people who try out WoW will like it so much that they will buy a month subscription, if they do the original poster get 30 days free :)

30*5 150 Days!

Preaty klewer!
I got my first guy to 20 in 1 1/2 days. The game get borring 30-50 and then gets fun again! There is a guide on the net someplace that tell you how to get 1-60 in a week streight! But no one has that much time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom