Free for steam customers HL2: aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's an addon. Originally supposed to be in the Highway 17 level, but they scapped it because it was taking too long. Aftermath is the expansion to HL2, supposed to be about half the length of HL2. Not sure when it's supposed to come out though:confused:

robina_80 said:
is this true or what??????? because i read on steam that if you own half life 2 you will get it free on steam
You sure you are not confusing that for LOST COAST?

Like (Sadly) you need a STEAM ACCOUNT in order to play orginal HL2. Unless Valve is feeling generous, I do not see any reason for them to release HL2:Aftermath for FREE.

[WISHFULTHINKING](however it would be nice :D )[/WISHFULTHINKING]

Obtruse_Man4 said:
Not sure when it's supposed to come out though:confused:
Orginally it was suppose to be OCTOBER 2005. However HL2 was orgianlly suppose to be out in NOVEMBER 2003.
So I think the guys at Valve are late again. However I rather them be late and as appose to me spending the first few hours of playing applying patches and bug fixes.

I read something that they are going to come out with a new game or something for free every 3 months. Is this true?

What exactly is "the Lost Coast"? I have HL2 and have seen the "coming soon" Lost Coast" but never knew what it was about. Someone fill me in-

::-Chase-::

why don't you just google it which would save both you and me time considering that way you don't have to wait for a response PLUS you get to see pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom