Free MMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooCakes

Baseband Member
Anyone have any suggestions on a good FREE mmo? preferably something with good graphics and requires me to press keys to do the skill/attack rather than the auto-attack? I've played maple story and grand chase but Im looking for something that's just as good/or better with even better graphics

Cabal: The Revolution of Action?

Its more of an MMORPG though.. but its got what you are looking for, and I played 96 hours of my life on that game (its really good though)

Depending on where you are from, there are different versions of the clients

Rappelz was the shiznit. Only reason I stopped playnig is becase I ............ I should redownload it.

Gunbound is good too. But then again I m like a sucker for the worms series.

Gunbound LOL... not as cool as it use to be, i loved gunbound way back when it first came out... before they started introducing the CASH SHOP items, when everyone first found out that the PRO armor was chief hair/golden armor/robot x/pet-01, and when all the mobiles(except for bigfoot) were equal.

guess im really picky =p maybe ill look up some private servers or something. Thnx Guys!

quick question "imma buy my friend CWH for his birthday so he can finally play WARS with me, instead of just watching me, but i don't know if his computer can handle it, its a
CPU: Core i7 920
GPU: eVGA GTX 285 1GB
RAM: Corsair 6Gigs DDR3 1600
RES: 1680x1050
Think he can hang?"

Gunbound LOL... not as cool as it use to be, i loved gunbound way back when it first came out... before they started introducing the CASH SHOP items, when everyone first found out that the PRO armor was chief hair/golden armor/robot x/pet-01, and when all the mobiles(except for bigfoot) were equal.

guess im really picky =p maybe ill look up some private servers or something. Thnx Guys!

quick question "imma buy my friend CWH for his birthday so he can finally play WARS with me, instead of just watching me, but i don't know if his computer can handle it, its a
CPU: Core i7 920
GPU: eVGA GTX 285 1GB
RAM: Corsair 6Gigs DDR3 1600
RES: 1680x1050
Think he can hang?"

That set up slaughters Crysis. So I don't see how it can't handle any other game. Not only handle it, but handle it extraordinarly well.

Laugh at me all you want, but I like playing Ragnarok Online. Some of the servers are fun, and there's a bunch to choose from. Anything from slow rate to high rate, and a lot of servers have custom items/events that are pretty sweet.

If you like high rate servers, try BlackoutRO. It's pretty spiffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom