fraps cracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah! Talldude got banned!? *sigh...*

I reskin my guns all the time, and I know a lot of people that do it. Some servers can have it set that only default skins will work (like CAL match servers).

I never reskinned player models, only guns and hostages. About 90% of the default skins CS:S are horrid (especially the scout, AK and M4, since when did the AK and M4 have the bolt on the left side of the gun?)

Not sure what to do about your steam situation though. As about your fist question. Go to this "bit torrent tracker" site called piratebay.org

You got bant from a .dll file. Which means you or someone using your account was cheating/hacking. VAC doesn't ban for skins or any texture replacement files (VTFs).

Asking for a crack doesn't do any good for your honesty neither. Makes me think you dl'ed some cheats...Also the fact that this is your second account.

I don't believe a keylogger stole your account info, but I've heard worse. Like my sister installed hacks on my comp when I wasn't looking...

As far as that problem goes, you probably know as well as I do, its a perma ban - will never be lifted..

If you genuinely did get the account stolen you can submit a steam user ticket, but good luck on that one, unless you can prove your claim.

^^^
That's because:
A)Not enough mature people
B)To many dumb-dumbs join and post garbage.
C)People when banned come back with a different name and just repeat their actions.
D)ALL THE ABOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom