Fps/rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCoffee

Fully Optimized
Hi Guys, fishing for game suggestions specifically in the FPS/RPG genre e.g. Deus Ex, system shock 2, Bloodlines...

Are there any other games in this genre that you know of? there are the only ones I know but i've enjoyed them all.
I don't mind retro so long as the graphics are up to system shock 2 standard.

Cheers

Yes its the specific hybrid or the two genre that i'm looking for i.e. both the FPS and the RPG elements.

I'm sure there must be others that I just haven't come across, its not a very acclaimed genre so it would be easy for them to pass me by...

Face of mankind is MMORPG/FPS. its tricky at first cuz there are no pre-made quest/mission or anything. (there are some but not an important ones) everything is made and driven by players. no leveling either. there are exp points but that dont mean anything on this game. and its only PvP. no computer AI to fight at all. its supposed to be fun once you get into this. but i gave up....you really have to read the forums and know whats goin on within and outside of faction. cuz the politics and enemies and allies changes all the time. it used to be free but now they take $12 month.

Wheel Of Time

I could never get into the RPG / FPS hybrid games. They need to be one or the other.

Harper said:

I could never get into the RPG / FPS hybrid games. They need to be one or the other.

I think the two genre complement each other well, FPS has the action/realism and RPG has the plot/detail, togther they make up for the deficiencies of either genre.. Well, to an extent anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom