Fps H4ck

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
Is there any way to reverse the way your gun appears in a FPS so that it is like the character is holding the gun left-handed? Could the game be modified to make it this way?

CS: Source has a setting that lets you choose if u want to be left or right handed.

So no one knows if there is a way to mod a FPS so that the gun models are left handed? There has got to be a way. I know you can change the models in games like in GTA:SA you can mod the car models. Doesn't anyone know how to do it or is nobody here into modding games?

seems like too much hastle. what's the big deal? i'm left handed and i don't care if there's not an option.

j4ckaL said:
So no one knows if there is a way to mod a FPS so that the gun models are left handed? There has got to be a way. I know you can change the models in games like in GTA:SA you can mod the car models. Doesn't anyone know how to do it or is nobody here into modding games?
Yes, there is. Get a modling app and build new models, with the guns and hand positions on the left.

Have fun.

or learn some cpp and just mirror what you see. thats what css does. notice how its not as realistic if you hold a gun up left handed.

BColes said:
seems like too much hastle. what's the big deal? i'm left handed and i don't care if there's not an option.
It's not a big deal it just annoys me when the gun is on the right and I was just wondering if it is possible to mod which I knew it was I just didn't know how.

thanks guys.

edit: btw, where can I get a modeling app. ??

I can understand how it'd be annoying for you....I've switched it to left handed for the hell of it, and it bugs the crap out of me considering I wouldn't hold a gun like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom