The FPS of all FPS's; Call of Duty 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoD2 was scripted, very scripted. many interactions couldnt be avoided. I think it would make for interestign gameplay if, instead of slecting a difficulty level, the missions and objectives were totally your choice, with the only objective you must do is get from point a to b. Objective slike destroying missile silos, invadeing bunkers, clearing out sniping lcations, destroying tanks should be all secondy objectives, but all have varying levels of difficluty, so if you wanted the game could be very difficult.

It won't be scripted and they say you can even interact in the cut scenes and everything; they even hired movie producers to go in and help design the Single Player campaign to make it like and action type of show like 24 or some war movie.

Whiskey over at PlanetCallofDuty and on TotalCoD4 just posted up a 7 page review about Single Player, Player Models, Graphics, and Multiplayer. This review covers A LOT! Anyone interested in this game, I'd definitly say read this...
Planet CallofDuty - News, Screenshots, Previews, Reviews, Guides

What an absolutely top game this is - finished this game in 3 days. Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. Exhilarating, and absolutely intense game. There were moments when I was just flying off of my chair in sheer excitement.

Really bummed out 'bout Gaz and Cpt. Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom