fps'

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucky8908

Beta member
what fps do you recommend? I have been playing bf1942 and bfv. I am looking to expand my game collection. I prefer fps' over any other kind. I was looking for recommendations.

BF 2142, its awesome, best online multi player ive played on

Also just bought Half life 2+ lost coast, also awesome with graphics to match :cool:

Aliens Versus Predator 2 (dated, but still great), Half-Life 2 + the episodes, Counter-Strike: Source, Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat.

Those are the only ones that really have long lasting appeal to me even though Insurgency just came out a few days ago.

Battlefield 2 is a good game; 2 years old. (64 Player Max Servers)
Call of Duty 4 is coming out in November; gonna be sick!!

Right now I only play Battlefield 2 and Command & Conquer 3:Tiberium Wars (Real Time Strategy). Once CoD4 comes out though, that's all me =)

Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Quake Wars, Crysis, Unreal Tournament 3, Haze, and Alan Wake are some fps's that are coming out in the future that I have my eye on.

Don't even get me started on those weapons.

LOLZ well he is new so give him time, but those weapons i consider noob weapons especially as the awp is a 1hit kill.

weapons i NEVER use:
Auto sniper
Auto shotgun
AWP
Try a scout and see if you still own rather than an awp becuase that takes skill to use (it really does)

LOLZ well he is new so give him time, but those weapons i consider noob weapons especially as the awp is a 1hit kill.

weapons i NEVER use:
Auto sniper
Auto shotgun
AWP
Try a scout and see if you still own rather than an awp becuase that takes skill to use (it really does)

I don't really consider any gun to be a noob gun, I just think certain guns are rather unfair. I tend to use the USP as my main gun (a .45 pistol) because I like to have fun with games, and that does not necessarily include me taking out tons of people with 1 hit every time and racking up tons of kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom