Four Ubisoft titles free

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Trotter.. can these run on my "gaming" rig? and i may consider getting these.... well farcry and tom clancy's anyways... I NEED NEW GAMES!!! and they won't make my Anti-Spy go crazy because its add supported right?

The ads aren't bad at all. They play a little movie right before the menu screen and before you load a mission. Not that bad at all. I'm playing Ghost Recon first. There's so many **** controls though! Think I'll try the prince of persia one next. Thanks for the find trotter.

Good find. I think this is a market test by Ubi to see what the response is to ad-supported video games and how they are received. If it goes over well, maybe we will see more ads in future games, but maybe with a price break or something.

I know I don't like it. I've D/L'd all of them and each one has more ads than I'm willing to live with. If I'm going to play a game, then I want the GAME, not McDonalds, pumping out it's crap at me everytime... (I guess it might be good for those that get so lost in games, they forget to eat, LOL) I'll pay the price of games now to keep it as is...

Anyone else tried to play prince of persia? I downloaded it and when I go to install it and put in my UBI name and password it won't install and says I must live in the US to play.

I live in Texas and Ghost Recon worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom