Four Ubisoft titles free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
For what system? PC? i actually managed to pick up a Wii today at wally world. I only ask because rayman is a Wii title i thought.

I wondered that, too.

I also want to know how they work ads into a game...is it like using old netzero?

I also want to know how they work ads into a game...is it like using old netzero?
Not sure about the titles above, but in Chaos Theory there would be ads placed into the game on things such as billboards or posters, and they would be updated via the internet.

Not sure about the titles above, but in Chaos Theory there would be ads placed into the game on things such as billboards or posters, and they would be updated via the internet.
I can live with a few in game ads if the games free! abit like Battlefield 2142 they made a big thing out of the in game ads before they game was released but it really doesnt matter, you cant even see the ingame ads unless you look for them

But it says that you must live in the U.S. to play the game.

If I don't live in USA then the game won't work, right ?

These are PC titles. I dunno about the US part, nor do I know how the ads figure in. I haven't DL them, but I may try a couple of them out.

YOU AND WAREZ ROCK FOR FINDING THESE....

tell us about the ad-supported part tho...

When i clicked on that link(the command and conquer one), i got a pop up saying i should d/l a prog to boost my computer speed, then when i try and close the window a pup up opens saying a virus has been detected.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom