Football Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Crime

Solid State Member
Personally i cant wait for FM2007 to come out...i know its only a season update but for me its one of the most addictive games ever. You can download the demo HERE

Does anyone else here play the FM series?

Pwoah, do i you ask?! hehe.....FM is definitely the best Football Managerial games out there!

Did you used to play back in the day when it was CM and then there was a company split? CM was awesome too....well not anymore.....but that's because the good guys are at FM!

:D

Yeah my first game was CM 01/02 i think...when they split SI got the game coding (hence the rename FM), and Eidos got the CM name...i think SI definitely got the better bargin :)

What are your best achievements? At the moment I'm playing with Melbourne Victory!! GO MELBOURNE!!........i live here...it's a new league the a-league, seven game straight have been won....anyway, I won my first season and already rippign right through the asian CL.

Chelsea - 2 consecutive seasons: Treble and then Quadruple - definitely my greatest achievement

Other than that...Arsenal winning league twice, AC Milan winning league trice, Lyon winning league 4 times :)

I prefer playing with the bigger teams with lots of money :D

o.. so u mean soccer :D

I dont think you can buy that over here in the US :(
... ive never heard of it nor seen it, but ive seen our version of the "football manager"
You know american football

Sorry to interrupt.
But when is the Football Manager 2007 gonna be in store?
Well I'm from Asia (Singapore to be specific)
Can't wait to get a hand on the game!

don't know about Singapore but here in Serbia we allready have it and play it and the nicest thing is, it's free lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom