Flight Simulators ! (Suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
Well guys i am a CS:S fanatic and its getting kinda boring i kill everyone (maybe its because ppl in Isreal Suck but anywayz) i was looking at some simulators.... I wanna start playing a good simulator i would like it to be a F-16 plane type that i can shoot people and fly fast and i would like it to have good graphics.
Please gimme some names

Preacher

Roduga said:
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs
Lock On + Flaming Cliffs

If not Flight simulator 2004 and get onto VATSIM :)

I've been an avid fssimmer for 4 years now (since MSFS2002) and for a civil flight simulator I would recommend you to get FS2004--It's cheap and there are tons of add-ons you can download for it (Things to better water/ground textures, extra aircraft/scenery,etc.)

Much of this add-on scenery/aircraft/etc can be found free in the following sites:

www.avsim.com
www.flightsim.com

...There are also companies that develop addon for a profit, some of them are: (Obviously these are high quality products that would enhance your fssimming experience-Due to the level of complexity of some of payware aircraft I don't recommend spending money on any of these until you're really sure that you're ready for it).

www.flight1.com
http://precisionmanuals.com/
http://www.captainsim.com/
www.flytampa.com

----

...For a military FS I would recommend any of the Lock-Ons and of course IL-2 :)

Hope that helps :cool:

These 2 games are old but their ok for some fun. You wouldnt be able to buy them, but possibly dl.

chuck yager
fuelburn

|Cashew| said:
These 2 games are old but their ok for some fun. You wouldnt be able to buy them, but possibly dl.

chuck yager
fuelburn

"You wouldnt be able to buy them, but possibly dl"
>You can pick up a boxed version of LockOn and FS at your local CompUSA or Best Buy stores.

"OK for some fun"
>Not necessarily true, depends on the person, I loved an early morning flight I did today from Orlando Exec to Opa Locka airport, although I spent some of the time trimming the aircraft rather than enjoying the scenery.

get bf2, you can do all of it at the same time. fly, drive, and pwn like css. i say get that instead of a stand alone filght sim.

goblue14 said:
get bf2, you can do all of it at the same time. fly, drive, and pwn like css. i say get that instead of a stand alone filght sim.

Since when is BF2 a sim?

Flying is terrible (Maps are also extremely small)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom