Flight Simulator X Demo out tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIMITED TIME DEMO???

WTF!!! 700MB for a LIMITED TIME DEMO!!!!
That's insane... I guess that's MS for ya.

Plus... holy crap... what kinda system do you need to have to run that game on high settings??? My system was freakin' screaming.... I had most of the settings on high and the graphics sucked... very glitchy and a lot of times the freakin textures wouldn't even load...

This sucks... I'm p'ssed...

I have no idea. It's actually really disappointing. It's SO, SO glitchy... The FPS I was getting was so terrible. I even adjusted the FPS setting to like 60 and I couldn't even get like 20-25 fps. PLus, there are like 50 different graphics settings. This makes it really complicated to find the right settings... It's like a puzzle.

The worst thing of all is the Limted Time... That's just horrible. I truely believe that a good DEMO will sell a game. Like PREY for example. After I played that demo I said, "I'm buying this game."

After this demo... pfff... I don't think I will...

I have a Logitech Extreme Wingman Digital3D. Great stick. Havoc you gotta realize that the graphics ARE going to be made for DX10, I would assume that they boggle down even todays PC's.

There is No limitation to the time play. It SAYS that the demo has expired, but if you return into the game you can comtinue playing:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom