Flight Simulator 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

mR.w00teR

Baseband Member
Hello,
I have flight simulator 2004 and I was wondering about the missions. On the missions like take a trip through so and so then land here, can you actually complete them. Not just do the mission and exit but can you actually complete the mission to as so say it says mission completed on the menu or on screen or is it just for fun and you cant really win them. Thanks

Yea, in fs9 (2004) the missions are not completeable, and in my opinion, just another microsoft screwup, but, you can play them and just exit out
In FSX, the missions are completeable and will say on the menu that you are done. In my case, i like just doing flights, not as much with the missions, but thats just me

when you've completed a mission, it'll usually present a message in the screen and stop giving instructions/commands (if applicable to the mission)

Ok now whenever I select something other than scenic wonders and hit fly now it will automatically crash me to the desktop. Ive installed twice and its done this and I have the update also. Was there like a special version that only had these that I dont have or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom