flight sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichol

Baseband Member
does anyone know what is the most realistic Flight simulator game for PC? How the min spec?

Microsoft and EA make some of the best. As usual, any simulator games require moderate to beefy machines.

I bought MS Flight Simulator 2004 and I was NOT pleased at all. There were bad graphics, it was extremely hard to fly, and if you were to crash land, nothing would happen, you could just continue to fly as normal. This "game" is best suited for training purposes (like for pilots in training).

-Dan The Man

I have MS FLight Sim 2004. It rocks. The graphics are good but u need a fast PC. Its not hard to fly at all. IMO

I used to have ms fight sim 2000 or 2002, can't remember but it ran on my cheap old hp on high, but it is a old game. if u crash and carry on put it all on hard difficulty, then i think it blows up:cyclopes: microsoft do the best flight sims out on pc i think.

the graphics of FS2004 is really good, looks real. And you cant play FS using keyboard, you need a joystick. I put the graphics on max. and its working really good. I have P4 2.8 Ghz, 1MB cash memory. Geforce4 4600 128mb ultra deluxe. 512mb RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom