Flight combat simulation Game..The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoDirenzo

Fully Optimized
Which Game is Best?
I want to start playing a WWII or? Flight combat game. If you have experience, which is the best and the most user friendly?

System Specs:
Intel P4 Prescott 3 gig 800fs bus
2 Gigs Kingston PC3200 running in Dual mode
Slightly OC'D xFx 6800GT/256mb.
I can run any game on this system!
:D
Thanks for your help!

Lock On: Modern Air Combat is GREAT. Realistic, great gfx, great multi, great everything. It was buggy when first released, but the subsequent patches really cleaned it up. highly recommended.

if u want WW2, get IL2 Sturmovik

there's a free game, called Fighter Ace III, it's a little old, i used to have it a long time ago so i dunno how good it is now..

For the hands-down most realilistic flight sim EVER, go for Falcon 4.0 (if you can still find it). when i bought it, it came in a binder with 3 small manuals and a gigantic 300-Page manual. I swear to God, Falcon 4.0 WILL teach you how to fly and operate an F-16 Fighting Falcon. So after you have finished Falcon 4.0 with its awesome dynamic campaign engine, you will be able to jump into an F-16 and take off in it. Thats how realilistic it is. That, and Janes F-15 are the two best flight sims that have ever had the opritunity to stay on my hard disk.

Falcon 4.0 is great, albeit a little buggy. I would say either that or Lock On: Modern Air Combat, as both are incredibly good flight sims. I would prolly say LOMAC over Falcon because its newer, patches are still being released, and it has a larger online community.

yeah, with Falcon 4.0, you get the most realilistic avionics, but the max resolution is 800x600. so you better jack up that Anti-Aliasing to the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom