First person shOOter

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcentral

Solid State Member
anyone kno a good first person shooter i can play on my GF 500mhz comp? online is best, i tried so much first person shooter on her comp but its just to slow. any help?

Red Faction may be a possibility. I don't know the exact system requirements, but assuming there's a video card in there, it's possible.

Ryan

Half Life should work. I know we can play it on our shitty comps at school with tnt2's and PIII's. Not online, but its pretty good single player.

Wait, Red Faction is on PC? Red Faction was the best shooter produced on the PS2. I'm interested seeing as how I don't have a PS2 anymore.

Yeah, Red Faction should work. I'm assuming it's got some sort of 32mb graphics card. Also look into Counter-Strike 1.6 (not Source :D). Just watch out for smoke, even on low quality.

Red Faction is awesome on PC but don't bother with Red Faction 2 because I thought that sucked. RF1 is available as a budget title now and is still an awesome shooter. Half Life is another excellent choice, if you haven't played HL1 then I suggest you drop everything and go find yourself a copy of it. If you get the game of the year edition it comes with Blue Shift, Counter Strike and Opposing Force, enough gaming content for a long long time. Well worth the money.

yisthis said:
doom man... that would be some old skool fun im sure. :)

Yea that game kicks ***, but it can only have 4 players at a time so it isn't that great of a LAN game anymore (and online play doesn't work with XP) :(. But anyways its a great single player game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom