First one to who plays.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
The first one that answers this question correct gets my D2 LOD account, LOW chars since all I used it for was mules but it doesn't have anything that great but still a nice little addition. Ok 1 more rule must either have been a member of tf for 4 months OR have 230+ post counts. The Question is, what show did my location come from? Also at that time.

ohh if you ask why I am doing this it is because I am playing GW and I get urges to play D@ addictivly maybe 2-3 times a year and my urge jsut stopped so I got like some greens some stuff and other raven frost, no runewords I think. Titans. And I stopped because my friend got hacked so I just stopped since he stopped. If no one can answer the question type in Don't know and then after 5 people to write that then I will swap the question out.

ok well I am too lazy to wait so I will just post it up....

SN - Rx79394
Pass - Supercars

All I ask is to delete all my friends and to tell them I quit. :)

Bah, my account was banned by those a-holes at blizzard because of my maphack (along with like 35000 others). I refuse to play without a maphack because that game is as boring as **** without one.

would you mind if I take that account? I really want to start diablo 2 again.

he put up the info right? So obviously he doesn't mind.

first one to get in there and change the password gets it. Don't forget to change e-mail incase you forget your password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom