FINALLY got hl2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. i think i will start it again. it just gets hard facing headcrabs without bodies, they tend to jump around a bit.

Use your crowbar. You have to use your weapons for some of it, like when you have all those explosive barrels on the ground, you have to shoort them with something to make them explode.

Ravenholm scared the **** out of me the first time i played it. That time was 2:00 AM, with noise cancelling headphones cranked waaaay up, and a window open with a cool breeze coming in. Intense.

You can blow up the barrels with the gravity gun, or the zreo point energy gun, if you like :), just suck 'em up;)
Anyways, I liked the prison, where you deploy the turrets and s***.. Awesome..

yes, thats good.

is it just me, or do you find that for long distance shooting, (apart from the crossbow) the original pistol you get first is the best?

yeah the pistol seems best unless you do this command:

sk_plr_num_shotgun_pellets #

default is 7, change it to something like 750 :D Hope you have a strong computer though as anything too high will lag. Use that command, bust out your shotgun and have fun.......muahahahahaha

joshd said:
yes, thats good.

is it just me, or do you find that for long distance shooting, (apart from the crossbow) the original pistol you get first is the best?

The magnum is dead on accurate

I love the magnum. I remember the part where you're about to enter the graveyard and you can see fast zombies running on a cliff in the distance; one shot from the magnum and it flopped off the cliff. Probably one of the best moments I've ever had in HL2.

Nubius said:

default is 7, change it to something like 750 :D Hope you have a strong computer though as anything too high will lag. Use that command, bust out your shotgun and have fun.......muahahahahaha

what exactly does this do?

Nubius said:

I used to have my shotgun in Doom kind of tweaked like that,Remind's me of the ol' sniper motto "One shot one kill" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom