FINALLY got hl2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah updates are killer,
I love HL2!!! it is good!
the mods are SWEET!
gmod, empires mod, and casuilty effect(only good single player mod)

Nubius said:
I just recently took my 5 HL2 discs and combined them into one ISO on a DVD. Helluva lot easier to just install it from one disc than to keep interchanging 5 of them. Don't know why I didn't do this earlier.

How did you do that?

I don't find it scary as much as disturbing, its just very odd. I really like that game, and lost the flipping disc! I'll buy another one when I can, I just really want to find it. I hate buying something when you've lost the other one, because you know that when you buy a new one the old one just crops up, "oh, there it is!"

Charlie -

If you have the CD-key, you could just download steam and enter the CD-key... then you can just download it from steam...

HL2 is one of the best games I've ever tried. And yes! the mods! By buying 1 game, you get infinite hours of playing.. Black Mesa is on its way out as well... can't wait:D:D
Loved the Ravenholm city.. very disturbing, but I really had a good time messing around with the blue gravity gun you get at the end of the game.. yummie!

I loved the Ravenholm level, one of my favourites in HL2. The Water Hazard level was good too.

I'm waiting for BM:S too, that's the only mod for HL2 I've been following, and I can't wait for that one.

Well I got the DVD special edition, so no cd swapping and faster install; the shirt is also pretty cool. Ravenholm had some of the best moments of HL2. I thought it was funny when I took a radiator with the physics gun and shot the guy who was hung by a rope and he just kept flinging around and around for like a minute then flopped on the roof.

I was dissapointed with Half-Life: Source and I really want to play BM.

ravenholm ravenholm ravenholm. its not particularly scary. anywhy, where the 'HECK' do you go when you get to the man being electrocuted on the fence? i couldnt find anything but dead ends in the building where the man talks to you from the window, nothing in the building opposite that, and nowhere by the electric fence that i can find. i am also running out of ammo FAST. i am trying to use the gravity gun as much as possible.

ravenholm ravenholm ravenholm. its not particularly scary. anywhy, where the 'HECK' do you go when you get to the man being electrocuted on the fence? i couldnt find anything but dead ends in the building where the man talks to you from the window, nothing in the building opposite that, and nowhere by the electric fence that i can find. i am also running out of ammo FAST. i am trying to use the gravity gun as much as possible.
you gotta turn off the switch in the electricity plant which is directly across from the fence at the top window

You're also not supposed to use your guns in that level...it was really built to highlight the interactive environment with the traps plus you have all the crap you can pick up and throw with the gravity gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom