Finally got Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!!!SPOILER!!!!!

DONT READ if you havent finised the game.

well i kinda find no heatsourse for .....(spoiler) wtf should i do?
he just wont move and idk what to do, all the aliens are dead, some didnt blow up...help

!!!!SPOILER!!!!!

hm. By heatsource he just needs to stand beside the occational heaps of burning rubble, or 'copters/cars. Should be marked on your minimap by a green dot.
If you run far enough ahead he should autofollow unless theres an enemy still kickin around somewhere. In which case for me he would just lay low and be useless untill I killed it.

!!!!SPOILER!!!!!

hm. By heatsource he just needs to stand beside the occational heaps of burning rubble, or 'copters/cars. Should be marked on your minimap by a green dot.
If you run far enough ahead he should autofollow unless theres an enemy still kickin around somewhere. In which case for me he would just lay low and be useless untill I killed it.

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

Well i killed everyone in the first area you meet him, but then he stays in this truck with ammo..and doesnt move, all enimies are dead.
im on the great dot and nothings happeneing.
i might restart the level and try again.

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

Well i killed everyone in the first area you meet him, but then he stays in this truck with ammo..and doesnt move, all enimies are dead.
im on the great dot and nothings happeneing.
i might restart the level and try again.

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

oooh okay I know where you are. I had a slight problem with something of the sort.

What I did was I made a full tour of the perimeter and a couple passes through the centre. (' O -> X ') It wasn't till I jumped onto a pile of debris that some cloaked enemies showed themselve's and attacked from some obsucre area... thus continuing the assault/story, and eventually uncovering an exit.

Something coulda bugged out if you've already patrolled extensively. Maybe starting the level over would help. I'd say make another couple passes just in case. Jump onto some piles of rubble and maybe it'll start workin ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom