Finally got Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
Ive read everyone else's threads saying crysis is a scam and all that but i think this game lives up to all the hype imo, and yes you guys were right it does tear my pc to threads i can only play 1024 x 1028 or 768 or something and everything on high except shader and shadows which are on medioum and no AA, this game is amazingly fun, i havent played Cod4 yet so i cant compare but this crysis makes me considering gettting a new computer again!

How can you compare crysis and cod4 like that, i think there completely different games apart from the genre, adn that there both fun. But they are both good though, but i am very disappointedly about how inefficient crysis's graphics are.

Well having played both, both bought on the same day. I played crysis demo, and installed both at the same time. I played cod4 to the end and only played crysis about an hour, so if you like crysis you'll love cod4. Where is my reasoning wrong.

Crysis...a bit dissapointed. COD4 was what i expected, but seriously...why is it soooo good? seems no different from medal of honour i was playing 8 years ago...

Crysis...a bit dissapointed. COD4 was what i expected, but seriously...why is it soooo good? seems no different from medal of honour i was playing 8 years ago...

WHAT????

Man...I must have been playing the wrong version of MOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom