Finally got around to Fallout 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till it drops a bit in price... This is kinda like COD5, same thing as cod4, just different skins and a different story line... Just wait till it drops in price... Luckily my friend bought it and i installed it and can play with out the dvd... even though securom is in the game...

Oblivion and FO3 feel and I'd even go as far as saying play completely differently. The only thing that I've really felt has transfered over are the poor character animations and fugly character design..

I was one of the glittering gems of haterd over at NMA who thought that F3 would be a pile of bramin dung, but honestly other than the fat man an the toilet water the game was superbly well done. I was so sceptical avout F3 in the early days i tried to bring van buren to the orginal fallout engen an then FIFE, i got about half way through before it faild due to lack of time an support I was the only developer for prity much the whole project then the demos for VB got leaked to NMA.... Might see if I can port over some stuff to the F3 engen some day but I am already over commited with Issac an SLS an SISC to commit my time an resources over to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom