Finally got around to Fallout 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I have to bring it up again. Hasn't anyone here played Oblivion or Morrowind? These are not new concepts in the world of gaming.
lol...I knew someone would say that...and no I didn't play either. I played maybe 30 mins of Oblivion, that's it. So really, to me it is new.

After playing FO3, it seems aaron was right. Its basically Oblivion with the ability to wield a gun.

Was expecting much more from FO3.

Holy Crap, someone actually agrees with me on something? *heck freezes over*.

I don't mean to hate the game as much as I put on, but to me I don't see how something like this can warrant all the "best game of the year" discussion. I think that kind of thing should be reserved for excellence, orginality, etc. Not a previous game's engine with a new skin that a mod community could have easily done.

The game got the atmosphere of post nuclear holocaust right. That in itself sets the whole mood of the game. It's hard to creep through downtown DC and not get a shiver every now and then.

fo3au8.png

Barastas01-full.jpg

hmm debating if I should pick this game up..

From what I see int he screenshots and what not, it looks pretty decent, BUT I kinda despised oblivion, only thing i would do was chase the deer around.....

Is it honestly worth the 50 bucks, or better to wait for the bargin bin?

hmm debating if I should pick this game up..

From what I see int he screenshots and what not, it looks pretty decent, BUT I kinda despised oblivion, only thing i would do was chase the deer around.....

Is it honestly worth the 50 bucks, or better to wait for the bargin bin?

I thought Oblivion was a bit boring as well, but I love FO3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom