Final Fanasty Reborn Vs DC Universe Online for PCs

Mr.Pink

Solid State Member
I havent had a chance to play ether, but i love Final Fantasy and DC. Anyone play any of these that have input :cool:

For a while I was playing DCU. I enjoyed it while I was playing it briefly. However the world in DCU is rather small as you only have a few city blocks of Metropolis and Gotham City.

DCU has gone free to play. So you can try it out for a while before deciding if you want to spend any money of DLC or cosmetic perks for your characters.

I have played dcu and gave it a fair length of time to prove itself, there is a paper rock scissors aspect to the combat that is just bad, its obviously a console game with all the ui flaws, the environment is devoid of life aside from the army of mobs that attack you.

The game was fun in some ways but just pissed me off in others, the best fun I had was using the super speed travel up buildings to see how much air I could achieve, the worst was many of the rediculous missions, were bosses just cream you, and the average villain is as tough as you at level when you suppossed to be super.

When it was first released i was pretty excited but i avoided playing it knowing at the time it was paid play, and as time went i saw the combat system seemed pretty flawed just watching gameplay videos. No ones tried final fantasy online? the job system and etc seems pretty awesome

Back
Top Bottom