FEAR Sequel !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
Monolith just anounced it, there's going to be a sequel.

WBIE-owned studio announces sequels for PCs and "next-generation consoles." Sequel to lose F.E.A.R. name but continue storyline, keep character set, stay in existing universe.

the article can be found here:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6144629.html

I dunno about you, buy i'm stoked! FEAR is a great fps and I can't wait for a second one!

Yea!, can't wait. If you play this with a 5.1 surround and at mignight *Shivers* .... gives you nightmares.

Kazama said:
Yea!, can't wait. If you play this with a 5.1 surround and at mignight *Shivers* .... gives you nightmares.

ehh, its not that freaky, but i get the point. and yes, it does infact sound amazing in 5.1.

Kazama said:
Thats great, i love doing it. :p I have to admit, that game scares me shitless sometimes. Im am stoked for the sequel, i should beat the first one though before. :confused:

fear scared me for the first time today lol i was sitting here have it hooked up to my home theater the girl was moving twords me then KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK my door goes scared me to kingdom come.

Kazama said:
Improved graphics?, what are the system req?

Probably a GeForce 10950GTXTXEXTREME 2GB video card, 4GB of RAM for max settings at 1024x768 :p

...this based off the higly unnecissary demands of the first game.

And the graphics are sure to be quite improved, being is this series is all about pushing the graphical envelope.

I loved FEAR and would like to see a sequel, especially after the ending . FEAR was one of the scariest games I have ever played because it didn't rely on Doom3 type scares i.e monsters/zombies jumping out of cupboards but it concentrated on phsyclogical fear and this it did very well. The scariest bit for me was during the high rise building levels and I was hugging a wall to peek around a corner and when I peeked around there was a "ghost" of a soldier that whispered something like "your all going to die", that my friends s**t me up so much I had to turn off my computer for the night and continue in the morning. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom